Quick NEET Quiz
Aspire learning company brings you the free assessment test for analysing your skills and develop your knowledge based on your Performance.
Each student get their personal Q&A discussion through E-mail after completing your online test. Click here to attend the quick NEET quiz.
NEET, National Eligibility Entrance Test is a single point medical exam for all medical colleges in India. NEET exams is for students who wish to study any graduate in a medical course. The syllabus of the NEET exam is prepared by CBSE India.
To be eligible for admission in the Medical Colleges in India (State Government / Private / Deemed Universities) , a candidate should have appeared in NEET and admissions are conducted based on the merit list of this exam.
Only AIIMS and JIPMER conduct their own entrance test, and all other Medical Colleges in India give admissions based on NEET entrance test result / merit list.
Benefits of being a NEET aspirants:
1) NEET would prevent Private Medical Colleges and Deemed Universities from holding their own set of entrance tests.
2) Fewer entrance tests for admission into medical colleges will reduce the pressure of the students who is in anxiety while preparing for various tests and covering different syllabuses. With the help of NEET they can focus on a single exam pattern or syllabus. It also makes the aspirants more confident and determined.
3) Students were required to solve 200 questions in 3 hours, in AIPMT Prelims Test. Whereas in NEET, they are required to solve only 180 questions in the same duration. This gives them more time to think and concentrate which will translate to be a plus point for the aspirants.
4) Aspirants will have reasonable opportunity to secure seat in any medical college in any state. They could get seat into the most prestigious college in the nation by appearing NEET exam.
5) Getting admission in a prestigious medical college is totally depend on your NEET Score.
Why NEET in controversy:
NEET entrance exam faces many controversies at the time of supreme court’s order. NEET conducts their first phase of examination at 1st may 2016 and the second phase should be held on 24th July 2016. Many private colleges who conduct their own entrance exam for medical seats and they also afford the medical seats at huge cost. NEET the common examination which demolished the thoughts of private organizations. So the controversy raised against the NEET exam and it goes under many discussions. At last supreme court was unchanged with their decision and as of now NEET is the only common exam to get medical seats in private, government and deemed universities.
NEET Questions are framed by following subjects,
Unlike other entrance Exams, to crack the NEET you need to be fast since the time is limited and the number of question are comparatively more. The paper pattern of the NEET exam is mostly based on the grasping and retaining power of the candidate. You require knowing the syllabus for the 11th and 12th class in order to crack the NEET exam.