Call for Enquiry: +91 – 7397 77 0550
NEET Crash – 2018
Aspire max is a high-octane crash program for aspirants who are very serious about cracking NEET this year. NEET crash 2018 carefully designed by academic experts and NLP masters in order to make the best use of given time (30 days) to prepare for NEET. Many students struggle to crack tough entrance exams because they make the topper’s preparation but lack that topper’s attitude. That is why aspire brings in the top NLP master practitioner and the best faculties in the country to train the students to truly accelerate their learning process.
What makes Aspire Max extra special
Typically, most of the centers that provide crash course only race past the syllabus to finish their jobs in the limited time and students hardly get to learn anything, thereby restraining their efficiency and performance.
Like how a race bike in Moto GP needs extra octane for that maximum performance. We provide NLP, a strong foundation for the students to build their academics and boost their preparation.
NLP or Neuro-Linguistic Programming is a method of influencing brain behaviour (the “neuro” part of the phrase) through the use of language (the “linguistic” part) and other types of communication to enable a person to “recode” the way the brain responds to stimuli (that’s the “programming”) and manifest new and better behaviors. In this program the students are encouraged to love what they are learning, and when they love what they do, it is just fun from there. Psychology plays a pivotal role in learning process, where majority of the students and parents are unaware of the hidden fears and scepticism the students undergo that very much attenuates their learning process. With NLP, the students get their emotions straight and control their minds to achieve their dreams.
NLP modules included in the program
- Harnessing self potential, set powerful goals, work with focus – in and through the distractions and challenges of the outer world.
- Building high confidence, self esteem and self belief and explore hidden potential, capabilities and skills.
- Techniques for anchoring, creating, modifying and negating belief system in order to enhance productivity.
- Techniques to retain and recall memory, to love a hated subject, accelerate learning and sensory acuity, find out the learning strategies for high retention and mind mapping.
- Handle fears like examination, failure, people’s opinion, not being loved, underestimated unknown and pain.
- Cope with peer pressures with ease.
- Be proactive and work on the 3As and 5 Cs.
- Celebrate an inspired, meaningful, ethical and productive life.
The term brain food refers to food that boosts the ability of brain. We include items such as blueberries, cherries, avocados, hazel nuts, walnuts, almonds, peanuts, flax seed, whole grains, green tea, dark chocolate, spinach, broccoli, eggs, yogurt and fish in the lunch and snacks menu. Brain food helps the students to improve memory, concentration, mental agility and attention span.
Admissions open. Only limited seats available.
Hostel facility can be arranged for students from outstation.
Mobile: +91 – 7397 77 0550
|04 April 2018||04 May 2018||T.Nagar